Did you know that nearly 75% of all adult illicit drug users are employed?
Many government studies reveal that 1 out of every 6 workers has a problem and show that drug abusers on average:
- Cost employers $10,000 annually per employee
- Cost companies 300% more in medical costs and benefits
- Are absent up to 16 times more often
- Are 1/3 less productive
- Admitted selling drugs to co-workersAdmitted stealing from employers
The benefits of a Drug-Free Workplace program include:
- Increased productivity
- Increased employee moral
- Safer work environment
- Reduction in Worker’s Compensation rates
- Reduction in health care rates
- Reduced turnover and absenteeism
A study performed by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration in the USA determined that drug abuse costs American businesses $81 Billion in lost productivity each year! What is it costing you by not having a Drug-Free Workplace Program?